Legal translation

When living abroad, you may be required to present official documents that were established in your country of origin.

When there is no signed convention between home and host countries, it is wise to have your official papers legalized and or translated beforehand. If not, it is always possible to do so locally with the support of your home country consulate

Copyright © Equipaje 2012 - All rights reserved | Terms of use | Links | RSS  | Web Design Singapore