What to do with one’s dog, cat, hamster or fish when leaving to go on expatriation ?

Regulations are different in each country.

- A health certificate, established by a veterinarian, is most of the time a must. The health certificate is often to be established on a official documents from the host country. The anti-rabies vaccination certificate must certify that injection was done between 30 and 180 days prior to the entrance in the country.

- An « importation permit », obtained with the country’s veterinarian services, is sometimes required.

- In some cases (Australia, Malaisia,Singapore, United Kingdom…), the domestic animal will have to be put in quarantine, on it’s arrival in the country, and will be submitted to medical examination.

- Importation of certain animals may otherwise be forbidden.


Copyright © Equipaje 2012 - All rights reserved | Terms of use | Links | RSS  | Web Design Singapore